Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Snow!!!!!

So have you had enough snow already??!!!

I have to admit that this one was just great by me. It gave Mia a chance to have a down day after our busy weekend. Paula's family moved in and are getting settled in. All went well. Their moving day, Saturday was a bright and sunny day, just perfect for the move. Some close friends brought their whole family to help with the move on this end. They got everything in in just an hour! How wonderful to be blessed with such great people in our lives.

So this snow storm went great with my son in law here. He got up very early and took care of everything outside. All John had to do was don his boots and warm up his care. JD did everything else. He even took all three kids out to play in the snow!!

The plus side to the snow is that it will be a great cushion for all the plants starting to come up already. And it won't be around long as the ground had already started to warm up.

So can you feel spring in the air??!! March already!! My son will be starting his 40th year on the 28th. He is so funny, rather than admit to being 39, he is going right for embracing the upcoming decade and telling all he is entering his 40th year!! You go, D!!

3 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

I'm so excited for you and your family, Marna!

marna said...

Thanks Michelle! It is a trip having them here!!! We just finished our new morning hair prep routine. Katelyn likes to have her hair done just so these days!!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Marna

Had my first day in the garden yesterday! I was out raking two of the seven garden beds. I found so many plants are starting to come up. Oh so exciting. I'm hoping to get out there for a couple of hours again today. I'm getting so excited. Starting to think of all the vegetables I want to plant again this year. Spring officially begins on Friday and it can't come soon enough. HOpe all is well and you're enjoying your expanded family.

Sheila