Sunday, June 14, 2009

DONE !!!!!!!

I posted this on Babs' blog in thanks for all she gave me for this project. And for whatever reason when I pasted it into my blog it got underlined. ENJOY!!

I took a little liberty here, posting on your blog, as I want you to be the first to see this wonderful sight.

There are no words to convey my deep appreciation for what you have given me - Without your pavers, soil and compost, well, I might have had a few spare moments to myself this spring!!! LOL!!!

Well I can now breathe again - and maybe have a few moments, which I did yesterday, sitting out there during the last of my work. I had John bring a table up front, and took many rest breaks to finally enjoy the new creations!!

This is the path I had put in last summer, with scrap pieces.


And this is the new, improved path!!!!!



These are the veggie beds, with everything growing, OH, so marvelously!!!








This is the front view of the expanse of lawn, which we all enjoyed walking on, from various angles - I don't have one to match the final views!!






This view is from the hedge, to show the comparison with the almost end result, not including the patio!!


And this is the new, expanded view!





And this, TA DA, is what I can now see from the house and upstairs window (with completed patio)!!!








Can't wait for all to see it in person!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you, everything looks great!! Looking forward to visiting soon and seeing your hard work in person.

Jeanne said...

Oh Marna,
I can not wait to see this in person. As I saw the begining stages however your plants were just starting to go in and now look how big they are getting!!! My Hydrangea came to my new home on Friday and is looking very well. I had to fight for it (thought I was going to have to steal it back, LOL). Kristina's graduation party was a huge success Saturday and now I should start to have a little time to myself on my days off.
Hope to see you soon.
Jeanne

Michelle Clay said...

Beautiful!! :D