Saturday, June 6, 2009

Where do the days go???!!


Been so very busy - family, grandkid care, gardening, teenager, hubby, friends, housework - how to fit it in? I haven't figured that one out yet, so am taking it moment by moment.

Many of you want to come and get plants/seeds. I have lots to share in that department. I just have not been able to find the time to even keep up with much of anything around here. I am almost finished with my veggie planting. Finally got my peppers in their beds. Have been busy transplanting seedlings, and finalizing all the veggie beds. They have been filling up so fast!!

I am trying to keep up with emails, but not with much success. I will do the best I can. If you have been here before chances are you will get a chance to get in and get more plants, I am giving precedence to those who have already worked here or who are willing to come and lend a hand this season.

The days I am in the garden first thing in the morning are Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I need help with thinning seedlings and transplanting. I will give the thinned plants to those who help.

Found these photos to let you see some progress with the perennials. I didn't realize I had not downloaded the recent photos from my camera - Will get to it someday, But trust me when I say all the veggies are growing splendidly!!



My white Bleeding Hearts were joined by pink Bleeding hearts this spring and were quite happy for the new company. They blended in so well they look like they have been there forever!!


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hi Marna,
Between my trip to California, Babysitting and getting ready for my daughters graduation party I know what you mean. Not to mention keeping up my yard and home on my own. I do think of you every day when I come home and see my beautiful bleeding heart right at the start of my side garden. Once her party is over (next weekend) I should have much more time on my hands. Can't wait to come see your veggies. Talk to you soon!
Love,
Jeanne