Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time for writing

Been Oh, so very busy planting for it seems forever now!! LOL!!!

Making such progress!! We enjoyed a home grown salad with dinner last night. A variety of lettuce and spinach leaves. Almost done with the new plants and seeds. I am trying out many new veggies and several different types of gardens. As I find more time I will share more details. Also testing out lots and lots of edibles. And in my spare time I am getting more familiar with Facebook as I have just recently reconnected with an out of state branch of the family, who use this network as a means of staying in touch. Need to get more computer friendly. What a wonderful way to stay connected.

As we are having a cool spell, I will be continuing my work on the raspberry patch - Had a wonderful new gardener, Hulya in on Sunday, and we got the lawn removed, for her to recycle in her yard, in the area where I will be expanding the berry patch!

Have been so busy I have forgotten to bring my camera out, so need to do that today. I have lots of photos to post, and stories to tell. All in good time! Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, this is Gerri-I have not had a computer for close to a year now but last year you shared some of your plants with me and I noticed you have the blog now which mentions todays offerings but not sure how to comment/request any. I origonally 'met" you through freecycle. I am not much of a computer person so I thought I'd try to contact you this way. My email now is tallpaulsclan@comcast.net
Please forgive me if this is totally the wrong way to go about this ;-D

Mel said...

Hi Marna, Finally got a chance to look at your blog. What a wonderful life you are creating for your grandchildren! What an incredibly rich, developmentally appropriate (for any age) environment you have set up for them to experience life and learn!I envy you (and them!) Love, your cousin, Melanie

marna said...

Thanks Mel!!! Welcome to my world!!!! Hope you can get up this way someday to see it in person.