Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snow and Ice Festival/ A most amazing sight

Snow_+_Ice_festival.pps (2991KB)


I am not one for forwarding just any emails I receive.

This is a photo journey you will be glad to take again and again. It has moved my soul.

I have never seen such beauty, such artistic grandeur.......


ENJOY!!

After posting this I found out that the "and/ampersand" sign is not allowed in my blog system. Hopefully this will get you to the right site. If not, email me or post a comment and I will email you the link.


Snow_+_Ice_festival.pps (2991KB)


Replace the + sign I used in the link above with the ampersand above your number 7 on the keyboard, and hopefully that will work to get you to the right site. But do not underline it, that was done automatically by my blog site. Good luck!!!

No comments: