Monday, June 23, 2008

My first blog - FREE PERENNIALS in Wrentham, MA

Let's try this again - having trouble with fonts. This is my very first blog posting - I'm not very computer savvy, but want to see if this will be the perfect venue for me to introduce people to me and my gardens. My gardens are very expansive - they include my actual gardens which surround my home in Wrentham, MA. Also within my gardens are the vast resources of all my experience and skills.

I have been using Freecycle in my area to give people for free perennials and seeds from my gardens. I have many, many varieties of plants, and just since my first offer on Mother's Day, 5-11-08, I have had over 100 responses to 6 separate offers for plants and seeds from my garden.

Now I need to get on with setting up the blog. I will be including pictures of the gardens, individual plants, seeds, the seeding process, seedlings, and others as I get more requests for same. I will be open to any requests for plants from gardeners who can travel to my garden - I am not prepared to do any mailing.

Wrentham is the home of the Wrentham Outlet stores - always worth a trip there. AND I am about 3 miles fromt the PATRIOTS (YEA!!!) Stadium - they are developing a huge shopping/entertainment complex there. I am also under 10 miles from the new Mansfield LLBean store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO MARNA,
YOUR TINY SEEDS HAVE SPROUTED! COLUMBINE, LUPINE, BLEEDING HEART(PINK), THEY ARE ALMOST READY TO TRANSPLANT INTO THE GARDEN FOR NEXT SEASONS FINALE!!! SEE YOU SOON