Sunday, June 29, 2008

TODAY'S OFFER

All seeds on seed list. Strawberry runners still available. Seeds will be given out at the following times - Wednesday 3-5 pm, Thursday 6-7 PM, Friday 9-10 am. Except for limited seeds, all will be available all season. Please specify time you will be arriving so I don't overbook. Thanks

Email me when you are planning to come in order to get on the list. I am working on a sign up list which will be on this blog soon, as well as a calendar with all garden related doings. I got a large supply of envelopes, so you do not need to bring any.

Guided tours the weekend of 7/26-27 are being considered. Please let me know if you would be interested in coming - I would book groups at 9am and 3 or 4 pm for 2 hour tours, including plant identification and any gardening questions you might have.

Please use this blog to ask me any questions you may have.

2 comments:

inga yardngardn said...

What a treat! You're amazing - figured out how to blog, in addition to all you do with your gardens & your freecycle friends, not to mention all the sewing stuff! A true inspiration! I'm psyched you're accepting plants - I have some Corydalis & Chinese lanterns I'll bring you.

inga yardngardn said...

What a treat! You're a true inspiration - learning how to blog, doing the garden & freecycling the plants & seeds, the sewing stuff! I'm psyched you're accepting plants - I'll bring you some chinese lanterns & corydalis.