Friday, June 27, 2008

Very busy

Still very busy with the set up. Giving strawberry runners daily! Such fun to see people getting interested in growing food!!! Maybe some will go on to grow vegetables, also. I have decided to accept people's offers for plants that I do not have in my garden - I certainly do not need more plants - but I have the room and it will expand what I have to offer to those who come. The unusual plants will be very popular. Thanks Krissy, for your generous offer to share from your garden!! I will be able to accommodate seed collectors also - just am not set up to do mailing on a large basis at this point.

I have decided to definitely get the old vegetable garden ready for seeds - It has limited sun, so it won't burn out new seedlings. I am looking for help with this, so I will plan it accordingly.

Getting ready to have several in for plants and seeds today, and have to get all the set up work progressing!! Looks to be a much warmer day today, still very humid.

Lupine, Oxeye Daisy and Centaurea (Mountain Bluet) seeds are ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marna,
Please let me know if you need any help for your vegetable garden. I, along with others I am sure would be more than willing to assist.
Love, Sara