Friday, October 24, 2008

Some email

Oh Marna, what will I do without your daily Blog... Please do stay in touch with all you are up to. I was busy today dead heading my black eyed susan (I do not need anymore of those!!) I was also taking off all the other dead flowers and planting the seeds from the plants I want more of ; ) Those Cleome sure seed themselves quickly!! I planted them right before all that rain and they are coming up so nicely already. I hope they don't die over the winter...maybe I should have waited till Spring to plant? Moved a lot of plants too!! Have fun with your Grandkids and everything else you will be doing this winter.
Keep in touch,
Sara

Marna,
I check your blog often and find it a wealth of information.
Thank you for inviting me into your garden, I wish I could have come by more often, you are an inspiration!
Thanks for everything,
Christine

Hi Christine, You are very welcome. I am planning on continuing the blog, just not every day. Having some family issues that need more of my attention.
You will be welcome to come by again next season - I will be having offers and more next year.

Looking forward to seeing you then, Marna

No comments: