Saturday, August 23, 2008

Much to my surprise

So imagine my surprise when I came in after a very long day out in the gardens, I come in to check on my emails, and go to the blog to change a few lists, and there is no post up for this morning! I did one, I had pictures and everything. Not a long one, as I had to get out in the garden to get ready for gardeners coming in today.

Worked on the new path, had gardeners here, had friends over while working in the yard all afternoon. I've been taking note of where the sun is in all the gardens through out the day in preparation for some garden changes this fall. Though I'd chill for a bit before heading out for a cookout. SO here I am, not chilling, but finding out what happened to the post I had prepared and posted.

Okay, so what do we call it, a Marna moment?? I had started that post a while ago and never got the pictures ready for it, so it had an earlier date on it, which I forgot to change when I posted it, so it follows this short post.

Anyway, it has been such a beautiful day. Hot in the front gardens this morning, but such a beautiful cool breeze out back, enough so that I stayed out there all afternoon!! had two more Monarchs hatch this morning, sent of a few more caterpillars to adoptive homes, and got to enjoy two school age kids interacting with the Monarchs all afternoon, as they worked on getting their wings dried out before taking off into the trees and Butterfly Bushes out back!!

No comments: