Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh what a beautiful day to be going to the Cape!!

Such a glorious day! Have had such a great response to yesterday's email that I've already booked up two and a half mornings! Thanks for the great response. I have also had a response from a new gardener who feels that she is unable to help due to her inexperience. I did not mean to convey that to anyone.

At this point I have lots of gardening that can be done, at all levels. I will be scheduling my work based on who is coming to help at a given session. Yes, there is work that needs experienced help, but there is also lots that doesn't. Some of the work is just me digging up plants, and you handing me tools and taking the plants I dig and putting them in a bag/container outside the garden.

I'll also be starting to plant seeds, and that will involve making markers, and helping to label them, handing me seeds, helping cover the area with bird proofing, etc.

I'll be doing some hauling of compost materials and the truck I will be using will need to be loaded and unloaded. Lots of different work to be done around here, or not as will depend on the amount of help that is available. And there is always next year for the work and more help.

To those of you planning on coming sometime the next few weeks, I am out of bags. So if you have extra grocery/plastic bags, please bring them along.

As I am trying to get out in the gardens, know that I have downloaded lots of photos, and taken lost of notes on things to share with all of you.

Check out all the plants I've added to the list and let me know what you are looking to adopt for your gardens! Have a great day!



No comments: