Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

At this time of thanksgiving, I want to thank all of you who made this past gardening season my best yet. I look forward to many more, sharing the gardens and all they provide with even more of you in the future.

I never imagined the joy you would bring to these gardens, in the form of your company, your friendship and your participation in all that transpired over the months. As we sit down for our Thanksgiving dinners, as is our tradition, we will be giving thanks and looking ahead to all that life will bring to us in the future.

May this feast day find you surrounded by your loved ones, basking in the glow that only love can bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving! Even with all the issues life faces us with each day we need to give thanks for what we do have...especially each other!! I hope you have a very special Thanksgiving with your family.
Love,
Sara