Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 degrees, or Baby, it's cold outside!

As I was noticing a great icicle in front of a window, I thought how nice to try to get a photo of it. Only today, I was chilly inside and decided to take some photos from inside.

On checking the weather I see that it is only 3 degrees outside! Interesting as the sun is already warming things up at 8:00 AM. So it must have really been cold when I first put the dog out at 5:00 AM today!!! LOL (On checking again at 9:30, it is up to a balmy 6 degrees!!!)

Being in a chilly state of mind I walked around the house from window to window snapping photos of what's outside today.

I got many photos before having to recharge my batteries, which gave me time to get some posts started. Two hours later, I am back to get to this post. Photos will have to wait to be downloaded. (What else is new, but really I have lots to get done today, two days before Christmas!!) Just found out last night we need to come up with 9 gifts for a Christmas eve gathering at a neighbors!! Luckily it's a Yankee swap, so we know just what to things to bring!!

Just finished up a very special post for Mia for the day after Christmas. You will have to wait until then to see it as it is a special anniversary gift for Mia. It will be twelve years on Friday since she came to live with us!!! (Joined by a few tears of joy)

No comments: