Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A morning before Christmas

Please bear with me and my sense of rhyme!!! LOL!!


It's a morning before Christmas and what do I see?? Snow all around and wind blowing the tree.




I look out the window and see white splendor all around.




Our cat, the only creature leaving prints on the ground.





The snow, oh, how white,





creating such a magnificent sight!




Lucky for me these stairs, free from a mound
let me get out real quickly for shots all around
Just need my boots, out quick for a peek
get back inside, freezing, such a geek!!





While hubby is busy, battling the snow
I'm inside basking in my 61 degree glow!






As he pauses while gloveless, a tough job to do




Mia gets out there to do her share, too.




And me, yes, you guessed it, with camera in hand
Shooting many photos, while she takes a stand.





Hubby still busy plowing away




His car, waiting patiently for what you may say.




For the day that it gets to be all snug as a bug
In the comfort of the garage, not needing to be dug.
An empty garage, fit for a car?
How did it happen? Who did it? What star?
My hubby, of course,
worked like a horse.
Cleared out my tools, cleared out the mess.
Got it all ready, for me, I confess.
Came home after long day at work and dug in.
Created this spot, neat as a pin!





And yes, hubby still working, making a path
While thinking of a long soaking hot bath.




Remember our very long driveway, so much fun in the sun?




Well, it takes a very long time to get ready for a winter run!!



No comments: