Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Wow!! I can't believe Christmas is already here again! How fast time just flies on by! I am posting this a day early, and it is still all white here. Our Welcome sign got frosted by a bit of snow with the recent storms.




Santa seems none too worse for wear after the two snow storms that hit over the weekend.




Me, I've been busy knitting, baking, cooking and shoveling, but mostly enjoying hearing from family and friends. How wonderful to be remembered! How much joy to be remembering all those who have touched my life recently and over the years.


Here's a real Christmas tree for all to enjoy.





My Christmas wish for all is that you are surrounded
by love and laughter on this wonderful day!!



M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S


3 comments:

hero爺 said...

It exactly was a white christmas.
What a beautifull day you had!

marna said...

Thanks Hero, We did, indeed. And today we are taking care of our 2 and 4 year old grandkids while their mom works!

marna said...

I just realized after my comment that I should change my photo, since fall is long gone!!