Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm trying

You know how us mothers try to do it all??!! Well, with the holidays, a teenager and my daughter's family of four getting ready to move in, I am finding it impossible to do it all. I'm sure it has something to do with my advancing age, also.

But I have to admit that I am unable to do all that I want to do on any given day! Doesn't that sound odd?? Or oddly familiar to many of you??!! LOL

Anyway, I have given up, and just take each day as it comes at me. Such a surprise to see that I hadn't gotten to a post in so many days. Please forgive. My heart is with everyone out there, just have not enough hours on any day these days!!

We surprised Mia with a complete room makeover, masterminded by her older sister, Paula. What a boost that has given Mia. We had the great reveal Monday night - to her complete surprise, joy and amazement!! Our great friend, Dawn also came and helped out, as did JD, in taking care of the kids while Paula spent so much time working on it over here.

So my apologies for not getting to my postings. There are so many waiting to be done, and I will get to them as I am able.

No comments: