Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Progress!!

Just a quick post of photos to share my progress.

New view of front yard!



Bed on the right is #1.


Here is #1 all ready for final layer of compost/soil. Peas have been planted.



And here is my work in process - the walkways which will surround the raised beds and cover the rest of the lawn in this area!


I have been blessed with some amazing people in my life. Babs has made most of this possible by her generous donation of pavers, compost and soil to this project. Thanks, Babs! My son-in-law, JD has been making several trips to get the materials as well as lending his strength to get them loaded and unloaded, my neighbors, and of course Mia and hubby who have been helping with the whole process. Hubby did an amazing job on the construction - giving up his vacation to get it done.

We even have enough crushed stone from the new patio to fill these walks!



And photos of recent Daffodil/Pulmonaria bouquet from the gardens.





Just a quick post of photos to share my progress. And photos of recent bouquet from the gardens.

3 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

Looking fantastic!

marna said...

Thanks Michelle -
The kids painted their boxes yesterday - We now have great artwork on the driveway - They did get a little carried away! But I love pink and blue and red!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Marna!! You sure have been working hard.