Sunday, September 14, 2008

Still trying

First attempt at the copy and paste was a bust. For some reason it copied the document 5 times into the post!! So I got it deleted properly and forgot to save it. The blog is set up to automatically save everything, but that didn't happen. So here I am getting ready to try it again. Guess what?? The letters in the copy from the WP are 1/4 inch for the upper case - that is four times the other size - I can read it!!!

But lets see if it will go to the post. Here goes again...........

So second try didn't work, but I did try shrinking the font to see if that would make a difference. By shrinking it to the smallest size I got the size I was dealing with before, So I figured it I enlarged it to a larger size maybe I could read it and I can, so I will print out the post I wrote and re write if for the blog, but not right now. a little alter. 3 hours have passed since I started this venture this morning. Still raining (Yea for my gardens, boo as I won't get out into them right away)

But at least I found a way to be able to read what I write. Just need to remember to change the font back before publishing my posts! But let's try it this way and see what happens!!!

No comments: