Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank you, Jimmy

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Jimmy!!! LOL!!!

You did it! You gave me the info I needed to get this back to normal. I can see my words again!!!

I found out all I needed to do was to use CTRL and 0 (the number, not the letter) and it restored all the pages to the size it had been, so I can see it again without acute eyestrain. What a relief!!

Not only did I get a good portion of the gardens cleared out with your help this morning, but now can use my blog the way I was used to without a magnifying glass to see what I was writing.


THANKS, THANKS, THANKS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marna

That's awesome!!!! So glad Jimmy helped you out. Jimmy got the juniper plants in and I planted all the tender plants this afternoon. I went to get some manure and they had deutzia bushes - good size for $5. I bought two Jimmy's eyes bugged out when he got home. Of course I have no idea where I'm going to put more bushes!! They'll find a home somewhere.

Thanks for everything.

Sheila