Friday, July 11, 2008

Check out Certified Wildlife Habitat, from 6-27

I thought I could get a current post date by going in and finishing one started earlier. Did not happen. To see today's post, you need to go back to the 6-27 Certified Wildlife Habitat post.

Sorry - I will learn from this and get better and better as time goes on. When I think of an idea for a post I create a new post, but as a draft. I have about 30+ ideas waiting to get written about!

Isn't this weather wonderful? We left all the doors and windows open all night. How great to get up and need to add clothing, to be able to more comfortably enjoy the chill!! The fresh, crisp air permeating the rooms, the breeze on my skin, the reminder that we are just the recipients of all that is given, the beneficiaries of this great and wonderful world we live in!

I am going out in the gardens -YEA!!! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marna,
I think it is a great day to come and lend you a hand!!! I love working beside you in the garden as that is when you get to share your knowledge with me and I learn so very much from you. Since I am a rookie I need to put in a lot of time helping out. Your stories you share are so wonderful. They help make the time go by so fast and the weeding or thinning is done in the blink of the eye.
See you soon.
Love,
jeanne

marna said...

Thanks for your help, Jeannie.
We attacked Bindweed, Convolvulus arvensis, also called Creeping Jenny, Field Morning-glory, or Field Bindweed today - no easy chore. Thinned out some English Ivy along the way which Jeannie is taking home for her own garden! Thanks for your help with this sometimes tedious job.

I was in the front removing an overgrown Black Eyed Susan from the Daylily bed. I found 2 Wild Ginger seedlings and hundreds of Forget-me-not seedlings amid the weeds that had sprung. The Ginger are needing homes!!