Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th - I'm home all day!! / Questions

Been out photographing everything in the early morning rain for over 2 hours - lots more photos to get labeled.

Today is a great day for transplanting - contact me if you want to get some plants!!

Another butterfly is getting ready to come to life! I'm getting good pictures of this one. You are all great to bear with me as I practice getting this blog running more smoothly.

Please use the comment feature to ask your questions. I am getting lots of questions through email, which is fine. This blog is set up so the comments come in to me through my email, and then I can respond to it and the response goes right on the blog. This way others can also benefit from your questions. I will be posting emails, once I've gotten permission to do so. If I have not gotten permission, I will be using them with no name. I will only use first names here, unless you tell me you don't want me to use yours.

I have people waiting in the gardens!! Have a great day - this weather is so nourishing for those areas that don't have the greatest soil. ENJOY!!

No comments: