Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pachysandra available

My Pulmonaria bed is full of Pachysandra. Now that the Pulmonaria is spreading I want to remove the Pachysandra. I am looking for someone who wants the pachysandra to come and help me to remove it. What it involves is you taking the plants from me as I hand them out of the garden - I do all the work, so I don't need an experienced gardener, although if one wants the Pachysandra, that would be just fine with me.

There's plenty for more than one gardener! Let me know if you are interested.

2 comments:

moonbeam said...

Well, that is definitely something we can work on for Monday. I'm always interested. :-)

Kim

marna said...

I was just getting ready for putting up an offer for pachysandra, and then I got your comment - the pachysandra will be yours!!