Friday, July 11, 2008

Krissy's pictures

Garden photos from Krissy


This is the front garden. This is a Harvest Moon Coneflower, Echinacea

Does anyone know what these are?




This is the far garden.




This is the shade garden.




This is the side garden.


(From Krissy's email)
That fire pit was built by my brother all by himself with extra bricks my dad got when he worked at a stone yard.


Oh Kristina - It is so beautiful - that patio looks like a great place to hang out - Did you folks put all the rocks around?

Yea it is nice, we had a whole bunch of rocks when my dad re-did the backyard and he pushed them over and put it all together. The rocks in the gardens were left when they built the house and we built gardens around them because some were way to big to move!!!


What a beautiful piece of workmanship in the fire pit. What creativeness in the gardens! - Such artistic abilities in the M. Family! Mike and Miranda - I'm sure you are very proud of what your children have helped to create. You have your own little slice of heaven!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gardens Krissy!! I love that orange coneflower. I saw one at Shaws in Franklin of all places that was like a cranberry-orange color. I almost bought it, and am still considering...
-Sara