Saturday, July 12, 2008

Company in the office

Had company in the office this morning.
This is Pooh, my buff tiger. She snuck in the office in a gentle manner so I let her stay.
It's hard to have the cats mulling around in the summer with bare legs - Those of you who have sensitive skin(FMS) can relate to the feeling of a cat rubbing against bare legs. Not happening in this house.




So, Pooh is enjoying her windowseat, I'm buzzing away on the keyboard with my blog and I hear a meow-moan, you know the one I mean

"Stop what you are doing and pay attention to me!!" Definitely not the polite inquisitive meow from Half-tailed Pia,

"Can I go outside yet?"

No, This is a whine, " I'm upset!" That goes on and on. So I get up to see who it is. (We have five cats here, four all from the same litter - they are about two, but some of them still think they're kittens!) So I have left my typing, gotten up and find it is Kia, an orange tiger (Did you notice how Pia and Kia rhyme with Mia?? She named Pia when she was only 4. Then when Kia came along, I guess she just couldn't resist her rhyming mode. But do not fear she named her other kitty Puff!!)


Now you need to know that Kia is usually up to no good, and loves to jump up on the keyboard, sit on my lap, my shoulder, anything that strikes her fancy. So Kia can't come in!! At least she has the good sense to stop the whining!

And so I finish the post!! As I get ready to go great the day and gardeners coming to the gardens, I wish you all a marvelous day - It is just so beautiful, the sun shining, the birds singing.

TTFN! - Do any of you texters use that? Or is it too quaint (Ta ta for now)

1 comment:

Babzina said...

I so enjoyed our wonderful time together in the garden this morning, just in time before it got too hot! I say to all if you want to spend some time with one of Heaven's Angels here on Earth come by and lend a hand. You won't be disappointed. This will prove to be one of the most joyous days that you will spend during this very short season. Your senses will be on overload as you view the magnifi-"Sense" of color, variety as well as, all of what nature has to offer. Marna, as always, a true kindred spirit, xo Babs