Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Runaways need to be adopted quickly

Runaways are plants I pull when weeding that do not belong where they show up. They are young plants, which are obviously in the teenage stage of their life - showing up wherever they want to be, but usually not where I want them to be. So they have to go.............. usually to the compost pile - but no more!! I can give them to all of you. So, I will post what I have, especially when I have a lot of one particular plant, as I now have a whole bunch of small Liatris that were trying to grow between the cobblestone and the driveway - that just won't work!!

Just email if you are interested, and I will respond until they are spoken for. This is a great opportunity to beef up your gardens!! As I don't have my pictures downloaded yet, I thought it more important to spend the time doing some gardening for a change, You will have to google the individual plants if you do not know what they look like.

No comments: